13/09/2014

SONG OF THE WEEK















You can now vote for the Song of The Week right here on The Blog Book as well as The Scrap Book  in our quest to find the Ultimate #ABBA Song 2014. Fans and friends have been voting all year from many groups on Facebook and I can't believe we're up to week 38 already! And still no sign of last years' winner - The Winner Takes It All.
http://www.poll-maker.com/poll140832x8c8244B6-6

WEEK 1: Thank You For The Music
WEEK 2: SOS (ABBA song)
WEEK 3: Knowing Me, Knowing You
WEEK 4: The Angels Cry
WEEK 5: I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do
WEEK 6: Andante, Andante
WEEK 7: I Know There's Something Going On
WEEK 8: Happy New Year- ABBA
WEEK 9: Wrap Your Arms Around Me
WEEK 10: I Let The Music Speak
WEEK 11: When You Really Loved Someone
WEEK 12: Our Last Summer
WEEK 13: Min Egen Stad
WEEK 14: Ring Ring (original album version)
WEEK 15: So Long
WEEK 16: Another Town, Another Train
WEEK 17: I Won't Let You Go Extended version
WEEK 18. The Winner Takes It All
WEEK 19: Eagle
WEEK 20: Why Did It Have to Be Me
WEEK 21: Move On
WEEK 22:  ABBA - gimme gimme gimme
WEEK 23:  Fernando (Frida's version)
WEEK 24: Head Over Heels
WEEK 25: That's Me
WEEK 26: Dancing Queen (Frida and The Real Group)
WEEK 27: Should I Laugh or Cry
WEEK 28: The Name of the Game / Eagle (Live)
WEEK 29: Kisses of Fire
WEEK 30: When I kissed the teacher
WEEK 31: Chiquitita
WEEK 32: Under Attack
WEEK 33: One Way Love
WEEK 34: Vart Skall Min Kärlek Föra
WEEK 35: One of Us (ABBA song)
WEEK 36: The Last Time (Agnetha Fältskog song)
WEEK 37: On And On And On 

No comments:

Post a Comment